Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Mexico trip

Oh my gosh, we had so much fun! We left on Easter Sunday and that was probably the hardest day of my life. I DID NOT want to leave the kids for 5 days. Sean's Dad picked us up at my sister's and we headed to the airport in Reno. Once we got there we met up with about 10-12 people from Sean's childhood and let me just tell you they are a crazy fun bunch. We had a layover in LA where Sean's older (and louder) brother joined the flight (I really feel bad for the other people on our flight)


Sean walking down the asile with Thrace's sister (my good friend) at the wedding!






Sean's brother, Clay and I at the reception!






Sean and I before the wedding started.







Sean's family (including the groom, Thrace)

I just this one of Sean's dad is hilarious. These people were a lot of fun!!



This is when we decided to go to bed AFTER the wedding ha ha


The wedding party!



Sean and I with his dad


This is us dancing!



So even though I missed my kids SOOOOO much, it was so great to have so much time to spend with Sean. It really was like the honeymoon we never had.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yelie said...

Awww I'm so happy you got away with Sean alone! I'm sure it was wonderful! (so jealous :) )