Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A day at the beach

We took the kids to the beach last weekend and they had a blast. Aiden got a snorkel, mask and fins and after several practice dives in the bath, he was ready to try it in the ocean.



This is the view from the road driving down to the beach.....I just thought it was pretty!

St. Luis beach



It's on the Navy base



Aiden getting his gear on to go "diving"


He looks like Scuba Steve!



Walking out with Daddy!



He went right to it, the boy is like a fish!





Ashlyn playing in the sand!










Just hanging out in the water!




I love this one, Sean was teaching him how to keep water out of his mask!










How cute are they?



I love this one too, Aiden wants to be just like his daddy!
So that was our day at the beach, I know there are a million pictures but I took the opportunity to play with my new camera!!!



1 comment:

Alison said...

Those are great, it looks like yall had a great time. Its a shame there isnt any pictures of you.